PSIMA Logo Competition
be a part of our history
PSIMA Logo Competition is now extended to 30th march
Unleash your creativity. Be a part of PSIMA's history
- WHAT: Submit a logo in .jpeg, .psd or PDF format
- HOW: Use the submission form below.
- WHO: all Malaysians above 18
- WHEN: now until 30th March 2019 (extended from 7th of March)
- WHY: Be a part of PSIMA's history. PSIMA gets a new logo, and you'll get prizes
- PRIZES: 1st Prize: RM300, fully paid registration fee for ARUPS-MIPC2019 (RM400 value), and fully paid dinner for two persons at ARUPS-MIPC2019 Reception Dinner (RM250 value). 3x Consolation Prize: RM100 and fully paid registration fee for ARUPS-MIPC2019 (RM400 value)
Persatuan Psikologi Malaysia (PSIMA) was established in 1988 to promote the field of psychology in the country. Through the years, there has been increasingly more universities in Malaysia that offer psychology programs. Nowadays, psychologists serve not only in universities, government agencies, and private companies. PSIMA is now moving toward a new direction not only to accommodate the influx of psychologists but also to become the platform in interacting within universities, with government bodies, as well as other organizations; promoting and applying psychology to the real world. With the current direction of PSIMA to reinvigorate the organization and members, a new logo is necessary to reflect the spirit of these changes. Thus, this competition is held to select a suitable logo to replace the existing one. The logo will be used in all official PSIMA materials for administrative, branding, merchandising, and other suitable purposes as approved by the Exco Members.
- The contest is open to all Malaysians above 18.
- Each logo must be submitted separately
- Each participant may submit up to 3 entries
- By submitting an entry, the copyrights for the entry is transferred to PSIMA. All entries will become the intellectual properties of PSIMA.
- By submitting an entry, permission is assumed for the use of the winner’s name, prize information and information provided on the entry form for publicity purposes except where prohibited by law.
- PSIMA reserves the right to make any modification to the winning logo.
- The decisions of the Selection Committee from PSIMA will be final.
- The winner must submit a scalable vector file for both the colour and grey scale versions of the logo.
- Current Exco Members of PSIMA and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this contest.
- The submission is done through an online form available at
- Create a logo design in .jpeg, .psd or PDF format and submit a file of not more than 500KB. The logo must be centred vertically and horizontally on an A4 size canvas.
- If you are chosen as a winner, you MUST be able to provide a high resolution vector file (e.g., in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign).
- The deadline for submission is 30th March 2019
- The major criteria for choosing the best logo include the following: relevance, originality, and aesthetic quality
- The winner shall win RM300, fully paid registration fee for ARUPS-MIPC2019 (RM400 value), and fully paid dinner for two persons at ARUPS-MIPC2019 Reception Dinner (RM250 value). The winner will be introduced during this event.
- 3x Consolation Prize: RM100 and fully paid registration fee for ARUPS-MIPC2019 (RM400 value)